- Variable staffing needs due to seasonality or unexpected changes in production
- Difficulty finding people with the right skills for positions available
- High turnover due to poor fit or limited understanding of job roles
- Unique requirements or turnaround times staffing firms have been unable to handle
- Overworked and/or understaffed internal HR team
- Operations managers unable to focus due to ongoing staffing tasks
We are laser focused on staffing for light industrial, warehouse and distribution roles. XCEL clients include contract packaging, medical supply, food manufacturing and processing, and other consumer and industrial product companies. Our team has deep experience staffing in these industries and is thoroughly trained in safety.
Unparalleled Customer Service
Service runs through our veins and sets us apart. We listen, communicate and deliver on promises. We immerse ourselves in your culture. We’re accessible 24/7. We operate as an extension of your team, dedicated to the perfect match.
We seek enduring relationships with clients. We don’t just say this—we demonstrate it, by being at your side, anticipating needs and solving problems. Together, we’ll work toward your long-term objectives.
We treat job candidates well because they are part of the XCEL family, enabling us to deliver a steady stream of loyal, top quality workers that fit your needs. They love our helpful bilingual staff, our welcoming environment and our amenities; we love being a part of the community.
We deeply care about our bringing together our job candidates and clients for the perfect match. This passion shines through everything we do: quality, integrity and commitment.